Be Strong, Be Courageous, We Will Fight This Together
Shop Local, Help the Community Recover
Our showroom is temporarily closed but we are available online, by phone, and email
To our Chef's Paradise family,
We care about the well-being of our staff, our clients and our community and have taken the difficult but responsible decision to adjust our business in a few ways. Effective immediately our showroom is closed to the public until further notice. We are still available by phone, email and online to support you . Here are a few key notes to help us all get through this dizzying time:
- Remember to shop local… whether through us or our peers. Now more than ever YOUR local community needs YOUR support. We will all take this upper cut and get back on our feet like a champ!
- Our showroom is temporarily closed to the public, but you can reach us by phone, email or online during our reduced hours of operation Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm. Closed on weekends.
- We are working with a skeleton staff to help pick, pack and ship orders, and to field incoming calls. Feel free to call if you are bored and want to talk cooking!
- You can reach us at 613-731-2866 during our new temporary business hours to connect with one our team members. We will do our best to answer. If we miss you, we will return your call as soon as possible.
- We will continue to process online and email orders. We are happy to support same-day local delivery (when possible) or arrange for quick curbside pickup at the store during our new temporary hours.
- Our staff are working in a controlled environment, with strong hygiene practices to prevent any possible exposure to COVID-19. Following the guidance of healthcare professionals, we will be limiting contact with the public until further notice.
To Our Home Chefs:
- Our online and phone ordering business will remain open – you can call us during business hours to place an order or shop online at www.chefsparadise.ca
- We will be operating with a small team dedicated to keep you supported so please understand that your patience is appreciated.
- Looking forward to our renovation to bring you a new Chef’s Paradise Lab with offerings of unique cooking, cocktail and healthy living experiences. This is of course on a temporary pause. We look forward to announcing our programming when we are all ready to have some fun together. Be sure to stay tuned.
To Our Commercial Clients:
- Best to phone to get what you need. Our online products are limited but we have what you need. Just call and ask and we will deliver to you.
- Our institutional clients (hospitals, long term care facilities, grocery stores, etc.) – We thank you for your incredible service and dedication during this crisis. We will remain open to you with a small support team ready to help fulfill your needs.
- Our construction clients – Our design and build team will continue to support you, as needed. We will work remotely and continue to interact in the planning and execution of our work. Deliveries are still on track for any upcoming projects.
- Our restaurant clients operating take-out or delivery – We are here to help support you. We have a wide selection of delivery bags, heated holding cabinets, glass door merchandisers, heat lamps. We also have a supply of nitrile gloves, antibacterial wipes and soaps, etc. to keep your kitchen clean and safe.
- To all those who made the hard decision to close – We commend you. We are confident that your swift action will help stop the spread and get us all back to business soon.
Our team is eager to get back to work so that we can continue to offer the exceptional service that we strive to provide.
These are extraordinary times. Be strong, be courageous, and let’s fight through this together. Thinking of all of you as we land back on our feet.
President & CEO
Chef's Paradise / C.A. Paradis