We've started seeing roadside stalls with bushels of sweet corn available in the region and we could not be more excited. Whether you boil it plain, or get fancy, sweet corn is the best part of this season!
4 Corn Cobs
20g Pecorino finely grated
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Ancho Chilli Powder
Sprigs of Fresh Mint
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Fire up the UUNI
2. Put your cast iron pan in to warm up.
3. Brush the Cobs with extra virgin olive oil.
4. When the Cast Iron is smoking hot chuck the Cobs onto it and chuck it back into the UUNI.
5. After 3 minutes rotate the Cobs.
6. When you have a nice char on the Cobs bring them out and smear with about 20g of Mayo on each. Sprinkle with the Paprika, Ancho, Chilli Powder, Pecorino and Mint Sprigs.
7. Serve with the leftover Mayo.