"I keep finding more and more places in my house to use Universal Stone. It has become my go to cleaner, and makes my housework so much easier" - Stephanie, Chef's Paradise.
Cleans, Polishes, and Preserves
Great on any surface! Including precious jewelery
Removes lime and hard water deposits, permanent marker, grease, and those hard to clean stains.
- Non-toxic, acid free
- Safe for children and pets
- All natural ingredients
- Gentle on skin
- Allergy friendly
- Phosphor free
Universal Stone is a compressed powder made from earth/polishing clay, glycerin, green soap, soap flakes, vegetable oils and perfume oils.
Wipe a damp sponge across the stone a few times.
Squeeze the sponge to make foam and begin cleaning.
Rinse the surface with water or polish with a damp cloth.
Let the stone dry after use, then close the container.